RE: CDRDAO

When I first attempted to burn a .ISO to a CD, I found the documentation a
bit obscure. Even more than usual :-)

Find out your correct SCSI settings. Here is what I do.

prompt$ cdrecord speed=4 dev=0,1,0 My-OS-4.1-install.iso

I am not sure if 'speed=4' would be correct in your case, but you
should'nt have a problem.

hoep that helps...
--mike

On Tue, 5 Dec 2000, Christian Edward Gruber wrote:

> Hugo wrote:
> >
> >Anyway, "mkhybrid" creates ISO doesn't burn them. It says so in the man
> page.
> >
> >Christian made a mistake. He meant cdrecord instead of mkhybrid.
> >
> Oops.  True.
>
> thanks Hugo.
>
> regards,
> Christian.