PPP problem

Hi there,

I am having the following problem with userland ppp (OpenBSD 2.6, I'm waiting
my 2.8 new cds).

I start ppp  (# ppp -auto myserver), then I kill the ppp process to hang the
connection up, and when I try to start the connection again I get multiple
chat_Write errors.

I have to kill the process again, and when I start ppp again, it works.

I don't know if it is related to a locking problem, a timeout problem, a flow
control problem, or what?

I attach the ppp.conf file.

Hope you can give me an answer...

Regards,

Alejandro

---------------------
ppp.conf follows
---------------------
default:
 set log Phase Chat LCP IPCP CCP tun command
 set device /dev/cua01
 set server /var/run/internet "" 0117
 set speed 19200
 set dial "ABORT BUSY ABORT NO\\sCARRIER TIMEOUT 5 \"\" AT OK-AT-OK ATE1Q0 OK
\\dATDT\\T TIMEOUT 40 CONNECT"

myserver:
 set phone 9*3217
 set login
# set timeout 120
 set ifaddr 10.0.0.1/0 10.0.0.2/0 255.255.255.0 0.0.0.0
 add default HISADDR