Re: moused problems I guess

Hi Sacha,

On Tue, Dec 05, 2000 at 08:03:56PM +0100, Sacha Ligthert wrote:

[...]

> But after a look at moused (what I've been waiting for to get in my little
> paws) I fired it up. Repeated the firing it up with some parameters and I
> see no noticable effect.
>
> The paramaters and commando I used
>
> $ moused -p /dev/cua01 -t microsoft

Do you really have a two-button serial mouse ? If you have an serial
IntelliMouse, you should specify '-t IntelliMouse'.

Do you really have a serial mouse, as your dmesg shows a PS/2 one :
> pms0 at vt0 irq 12

moused is well tested on PS/2 mice, that's not the case with serial
ones so, if you can, use your PS/2 mouse.

Jean-Baptiste Marchand
--
Jean-Baptiste_(_dot_)_Marchand_(_at_)_epita_(_dot_)_fr
Real Unix Books are written with Troff

Visit your host, monkey.org