Alpha support for OpenBSD ??

This is my setup:

FreeBSD 4.2-Stable Laptop as my desktop stattio
Sparc SS10 OpenBSD 2.8 box as my DNS server
OpenBSD 2.8 box (old 486) as my firewall
FreeBSD 4.2-Stable box on an Alphastation 200/233 as mail server.

While FreeBSD does a great job on the Alpha as a mail server, I really
appreciate OpenBSD's "security by default" attitude and would like to make
my mail server a OpenBSD box also. It is my understanding that 2.6 was the
last OpenBSD version that ran on the Alpha platform. After trying 2.6, it
seemed a little rougher than I like. My question is does the OpenBSD team
have any plans for Alpha support in 2.9 or later, or is there support in
2.8 for the Alpha and I am just not looking in the right place on the ftp
server.

Thanks,

Bill