figured it out but confused

I just figured out what the problem was, but I confused why this is
since I have never seen this behavior before.  The directory itself
was owned by root:wheel, so this user's files were dload:wheel.
Subdirectories were dload:sudden and files created were dload:sudden.
I have never seen this on SunOS or Solaris, where I have done all of
my admin work.  Is this normal behavior for OpenBSD?  I find it odd.

Thanks again.

-Ken

--
hazmat_(_at_)_hellrot_(_dot_)_org            AIM: ScopusFest

Visit your host, monkey.org