Support for IDE CDburner

I looked around for cdburning software that supported my IDE CREATIVE 8342 Model CD burner and have yet to find one.

ALl the cd programs I try(cdrecord,cdrdao,xcdrtoast,xcdroaster,and more) only support SCSI or I couldn't get them to work. Does openBSD have any cdburning software available that allows me to use my new drive? Or am I fucked?

If there is not software available I heard someone say something about burncd for FreeBSD, if this exists would it be ported to OpenBSD anytime soon?