[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: GNU utils: SCREEN and LS
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: GNU utils: SCREEN and LS
- From: Michael Coulter <mikec_(_at_)_netnation_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 00:28:58 -0800
- Mail-followup-to: Michael Coulter <mikec_(_at_)_netnation_(_dot_)_com>, misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Sun, Nov 26, 2000 at 11:41:56PM +0000, Steve wrote:
> I have a small problem with the GNU version of "ls" keeping the colors
> when Im runnig GNUs SCREEN utility. Does any body know how to fix this
> problem. I am running OpenBSD 2.7.
> Thank you,
> Steve Maroney
You want to try
setenv TERM screen
This seems to fix most console colour issues on my machine.
This also seems to be one of the only settings that gives
coloured output for mutt from a console.
a Perl module would prefer that you stayed out of its living room
because you weren't invited, not because it has a shotgun.
from "Programming Perl"
by Larry Wall, Tom Christiansen & Randal L. Schwartz
Visit your host, monkey.org