Re: Fwd:Keyboard mapping and printing

Horacio

Horacio wrote:

> Put up or shut up.  *Many* others are coping with a foreign language
> and we do not whine about it:  we take what we are given or we *do
> something* to change it.  Perhaps one day someone will realize there is
> something more than water around him.

We have missed the point here.  The fact the Open BSD which is
otherwise really good software does not support a keymap which most of
us use.

Perhaps I could also explain that Red Hat Linux also has this problem
and with each new release we find other technical difficilties which
do not exist in other distributuons of Linux.

Thanks

--
Richard

Visit your host, monkey.org