[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Fwd:Keyboard mapping and printing
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Fwd:Keyboard mapping and printing
- From: Richard <richard_(_at_)_sheflug_(_dot_)_co_(_dot_)_uk>
- Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 10:17:49 +0000
- Organization: Sheffield Linux User's Group
> Put up or shut up. *Many* others are coping with a foreign language
> and we do not whine about it: we take what we are given or we *do
> something* to change it. Perhaps one day someone will realize there is
> something more than water around him.
We have missed the point here. The fact the Open BSD which is
otherwise really good software does not support a keymap which most of
Perhaps I could also explain that Red Hat Linux also has this problem
and with each new release we find other technical difficilties which
do not exist in other distributuons of Linux.