Beginner's Guide to Sendmail for OpenBSD?

Hi,

I'm a total newbie to Sendmail. I know it's installed and working on my
OpenBSD 2.7 server, but I've been trying to figure out how to set it up to
receive mail for my domain(s), and I've been sort of underwhelmed by the
documentation.

The guides I've found have been oriented towards people who don't have it
installed, i.e. details on downloading, compiling, etc. I'm looking for a
guide more oriented towards setting up a simple Sendmail on OpenBSD. Can
anyone help me out?

Thanks,

-Mark Beihoffer
a.k.a. dragonfly_blue