Building current

	Whenever I try to build anything under a 2.8-CURRENT kernel (checked out a few days ago), the object files explode to fill up my entire 6.1Gb /usr. I tried to build just usr.sbin/moused (random choice) and monitored df with a cron job every 5 minutes. Looking at the results, the compiler seems to not update the instruction pointer, so it is compiling the same code repeatedly. However, the same kernel under 2.7 works fine.
Hasan Diwan [hdiwan_(_at_)_pobox_(_dot_)_com] :)

Visit your host, monkey.org