Building current

Ladies&Gents:
	Whenever I try to build anything under a 2.8-CURRENT kernel (checked out a few days ago), the object files explode to fill up my entire 6.1Gb /usr. I tried to build just usr.sbin/moused (random choice) and monitored df with a cron job every 5 minutes. Looking at the results, the compiler seems to not update the instruction pointer, so it is compiling the same code repeatedly. However, the same kernel under 2.7 works fine.
--
Hasan Diwan [hdiwan_(_at_)_pobox_(_dot_)_com] :)
http://www.pobox.com/~hdiwan