Re: cvs question

I'm really kicking myself now. I feel like.. like.. such a USER. ARGH! My apologies to everyone and thanks to those who responded.

My problem was my network connection, or lack thereof. Unbeknownst to me, the BIOS was changed, enabling sound which conflicts with my PCMCIA network card. I was concentrating on learning about CVS so much I missed to obvious things to check *first*.

Net connection restored and CVS works fine now, via SSH too.

Sorry!
-Scott
(A windows/mac techsupport luser who is no longer fit to complain about the users at work.)