cvs question

I'm trying to CVS the current OpenBSD source for the first time. I'm running a default install of 2.7 i386 on a Libretto 50CT. I haven't installed any ports yet so I'm using CSH, not bash, thus the use of setenv. I tried getting CVS from the anoncvs_(_at_)_anoncvs1_(_dot_)_usa_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org:/cvs.

I did the following trying to make it as simple as I could:
#setenv CVSROOT=anoncvs1.usa.openbsd.org:/cvs
#cd /usr
#cvs get src

I get the following response:
anoncvs.ca.openbsd.org: Unknown host
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of the file from server (consult above message if any)

I tried to do it via SSH earlier but it said it was unable to execute /usr/local/bin/ssh and /usr/bin/ssh when I pointed it there. I think I'm missing some obvious problem there too :( (something to do with ~/ssh.config?)

I've read through the MiniFAQ and AnonCVS directions and read through the archived misc list, but like I said before I'm probably missing something obvious - so feel free to gently whack me with a clue stick.

Thanks,
Scott

Visit your host, monkey.org