Qmail/OpenBSD 2.7

This is my first endeavor with Qmail, which I used the ports directory to
install it.

I followed the INSTALL doc for replacing sendmail. Also, since there was
no mention of setting

sendmail_flags="NO"

in rc.conf I took it upon myself to do so. The same
with adding

tcpserver -u 2850  -g 32750 0 smtp /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd &

to my inetd.conf file, since qmail docs do not refer to using tcpserver
over inetd.conf to start qmail.

When I rebooted my machine, qmail did not start and  I received this error
in /var/log/messages

Nov 21 12:33:24 mikes inetd[16220]: tcpserver/2850: unknown service
Nov 21 12:33:50 mikes inetd[16220]: could not getpeername

I am sure that I followed the INSTALL docs correctly, so the only part
that I am unsure of is what I mentioned above. If anyone has a any
suggestions or troubleshooting tips, please let me know.

thanks,
-mike steinfeld

mike_(_at_)_freebsdbox_(_dot_)_com
mike_(_at_)_openbsdbox_(_dot_)_com