Re: favicon.ico in httpd

* John Lockard <jlockard_(_at_)_umich_(_dot_)_edu> [001121 08:40]:
> What ever happened to that damned cool daemon that OpenBSD use to have
> and why has OpenBSD rallied around the mascot for an encryption
> algorithm?

Because the passwords on OpenBSD machines are encrypted using blowfish
rather than other methods that are more easily vulnerable to brute-force
searching for passwords.

Plus, the blowfish is very much a `go away' animal. And that is what the
``Welcome to OpenBSD'' login banner says. :)

--
``Oh Lord; Ooh you are so big; So absolutely huge; Gosh we're all
really impressed down here, I can tell you.''

Visit your host, monkey.org