arpresolve

Hi,

I'm getting a repeated error on my 2.8 (snapshot, but also previously from 2.7) system, which is

arpresolve: cannot allocate llinfo

I have a striped down kernel which only includes stuff I want and includes my network card (ne* on pci) which is a RealTEK (ne2000 clone). I've tried another network card (a kingston, which reports to be the same RealTEK type) and the same problem occurs.
These messages only begin (and then repeat) once the network is up.

I've only found one previous reference to this and have carried out the latest kernel rebuild as per those instructions, but to no avail.

any ideas welcomed ?

FREE - > 100MB for your web site and e-mail address for you!
Get it NOW at http://www.newpower.org

Visit your host, monkey.org