[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: aDSL and OpenBSD in Australia?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: aDSL and OpenBSD in Australia?
- From: David Kanter <david_(_dot_)_kanter_(_at_)_mindspring_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 23:17:29 -0600
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Mon, Nov 20, 2000 at 01:40:28PM +1100, carl_(_at_)_bl_(_dot_)_echidna_(_dot_)_id_(_dot_)_au wrote:
> Has anyone got it up and running on an OpenBSD box in Australia
> with Telstra as the provider?
---end quoted text---
Well, I don't live in Australia but pppoe with 2.8 (beta) is a snap. The
"different ways" I think depends on whether you use 2.7 or 2.8. I think with
2.8 it's already integrated into the system.
If I were you, use the dsl to get 2.8-beta now, or wait a couple weeks and
Visit your host, monkey.org