Toshiba Portege 660CDT and 2.8

I'm making a horrible attempt at trying to install OpenBSD 2.8
on a Toshiba Portege 660CDT I was given.

I've tried booting with the FloppyC28.fs bootdisk as well as with
the Floppy28.fs and it fails with both (error message below). It
boots perfectly from the 2.7 bootdisk though.

I've ran through Openbsd i386-laptop page and monkey.org and
looked for things that might be odd. It looks to me like it's a
PCI error although I could be completely wrong. I switched the
harddisk settings in the bios to both "Standard IDE" and
"Enhanced IDE (Normal)". Neither setting seems to work. I've
disabled the serial port, modem, parallel port and sound. The PCI
Bus IRQ is set to 11. Built-in HDD is set to Primary IDE(1F0H/IRQ14).

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Jason Stout
mainbus0 (root)
bios0 at mainbus0: AT/286+(63) BIOS, date 03/03/99, BIOS32 rev. 0 @ 0xfe95b
apm0 at bios0: Power Management spec V1.2
pcibios0 at bios0: rev. 2.1 found at 0xf0000[0x10000]
fatal page fault in supervisor mode
trap type 6 code 0 eip fd689 cs 50 eflags 10206 cr2 e3dc78e0 cpl 0
panic: trap

The operating system has halted.
Please press any key to reboot.