Re: Allowing incoming mail

OpenBSD has excellent manual pages and a nice FAQ.
Read:
rc.conf
sendmail

Optionally:
mailwrapper man page
mail.local man page
Anything from Oreilly
UNIX for Dummies (may not be a bad idea for you!)

Or, since you dont care to read:
/bin/ed /etc/mail/sendmail.cf
/bin/ed /etc/rc.conf
Be sure not to make backups first ;)

And telnet probably isnt a good idea.  Turn it off.

Or even better, save yourself the trouble and RTFM.
This isnt a list for general unix questions.

George Dodd
gdd_(_at_)_siliconinc_(_dot_)_net

> Well an IP address is the same as a hostname just in numerical form.  I run
> a telnet server on my home system and give shell accounts to friends.  I
> need to be able to allow them to send and recieve mail at
> theirusername_(_at_)_mysystem

Visit your host, monkey.org