[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
memory usage a la "free"
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: memory usage a la "free"
- From: Jim Breton <jamesb-openbsd_(_at_)_alongtheway_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 20:33:18 +0000
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
What are some ways for me to see some stats on my current memory usage?
I'm used to using "free" on Linux to see this (including RAM and swap
stats) but I have found no such beast on OpenBSD.
Someone on IRC suggested "vmstat" but I don't think it's quite as
human-friendly. ;) Nor does it seem to show current swap usage.
Visit your host, monkey.org