Re: Telnetd Server won't start

I think I know the problem when installing I put lucy for my DNS name. But my computer uses DHCP so I can't really keep specifying a new DNS name. How do I change my DNS name setting to my actual IP address.. Is there a way to have it automagically change?

I uncommented the telnet server in inetd.conf but it won't start. When I try and start it manually by /usr/libexec/telnetd it says "/usr/libexec/telnetd: getpeername: Socket operation on non-socket"

Does anyone know whats wrong?