Installing on i386 with Serial Console

Sorry if this is covered in the documentation on the web and ftp site,
but I have been unable to find an answer. I also found nothing on
point in the mail archives.

Is it possible to install OpenBSD on an i386 platform using a serial
console? I have not been able to find a 'yes' or 'no.' If it is a yes,
where would docs on how to do so be? I've tried just slapping the boot
floppy into the drive, but nothing comes up on the console.

All the time I've spent searching for the answer, I probably could
have just lugged some hardware around and hooked up a VGA monitor and
a keyboard, but now I wanna figure this out. ;) Thanks.
--
Crist J. Clark                           cjclark_(_at_)_alum_(_dot_)_mit_(_dot_)_edu