Re: lack of security announcements (was Re: OpenBSD on BUGTRAQ again)

On Fri, Nov 10, 2000 at 01:17:02PM -0700, Jill Lundquist wrote:

[snip]

> I would be happy to send that output to security-announce instead.  I
> have a serious problem with OpenBSD having a security-announce list
> at all if it is going to give subscribers a false sense of security.
> It should either not exist or should provide this information.

	Is there a way to tap directly into the generation of the 'errata'
update itself (not via a human since that seems to not be happening,
but automagically)?  What about into the creation of CVS tags when
the patch is applied to the 'stable' branch?  Otherwise I think the
script output would be great, be it via security-announce or some
other list.

		-eric