[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Monitoring network performance/bandwidth of OpenBSD firewall
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Monitoring network performance/bandwidth of OpenBSD firewall
- From: Mathew Anderson <mathew_(_at_)_nm_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: 10 Nov 2000 11:01:45 -0700
- Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 11:01:45 -0700 (MST)
Hello - I am using an OpenBSD box as a firewall. Overall this has been an
impressive firewall. I was wonder what the best way to measure the
bandwidth that is passing though the fw. I'd like to graph the output
(mrtg or something)..
Any pointers would be excellent.
NM Technet Oso Grande Technologies, Inc.
Visit your host, monkey.org