[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: What does `option DUMMY_NOPS' do?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: What does `option DUMMY_NOPS' do?
- From: Kamo Hiroyasu <wd_(_at_)_ics_(_dot_)_nara-wu_(_dot_)_ac_(_dot_)_jp>
- Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 11:02:09 +0900
- Organization: Nara Women's University
From: Morten Liebach <morten_(_at_)_hotpost_(_dot_)_dk>
Subject: Re: What does `option DUMMY_NOPS' do?
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 23:32:59 +0100
> Should a `grep -r DUMMY_NOPS *' in /usr/src not have found that file,
> or is `man 1 grep' just ambigous WRT to the -r option e.g. it doesn't
> recurse deeper than one level?
find /usr/src -name '*.[chsS]' | xargs grep -w DUMMY_NOPS /dev/null
is often more useful.
[Kamo is the family name and Hiroyasu the given name.]