Re: Compile dies with /: write failed file system full

Got it, no problem.

"John Smith" <pagemaster41_(_at_)_hotmail_(_dot_)_com> moved upon the face of the 'Net and spake thusly:

> yes would someone tell me how to download and compile/install the latest snapshot, because the upgrade-mini FAQ
> didn't help

You don't need to compile the snapshot.  The snapshot is a binary
distribution (including bootdisk), and can be used to install a new
system from scratch, or to upgrade an existing system.

Remember when you first installed OpenBSD and the bootdisk asked you
"Install or Upgrade?".  Choose upgrade.

--cjb