[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: OpenBSD on BUGTRAQ again.
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: OpenBSD on BUGTRAQ again.
- From: Joe Warren-Meeks <joe_(_at_)_hole-in-the_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 10:05:56 +0000
- Organization: iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprise.hole-in-the.net
- Reply-to: joe_(_at_)_hole-in-the_(_dot_)_net
On Tue, Nov 07, 2000 at 12:22:02AM +0100, Rémi Guyomarch scribed:
> > > Already fixed. revision 1.9 of sys/kern/exec_subr.c
> > And I've made a patch available at http://www.openbsd.org/errata27.html
> Can you commit this to the OPENBSD_2_7 branch ? Thanks :)
And can we get these posted to OpenBSD Security please? I haven't seen a
single patch announcement or discussion of security issue on there yet.
In fact, since I subscribed I haven't seen a single post!
I don't have time to read all of misc and tech as well as check
errata.html every day.
from mail.html :
Security announcements. This low volume list receives OpenBSD
security advisories and pointers to security patches as they