Re: OpenBSD on BUGTRAQ again.

On Tue, Nov 07, 2000 at 12:22:02AM +0100, Rémi Guyomarch scribed:

Hello,

> > > Already fixed. revision 1.9 of sys/kern/exec_subr.c
> >
> > And I've made a patch available at http://www.openbsd.org/errata27.html
>
> Can you commit this to the OPENBSD_2_7 branch ? Thanks :)

And can we get these posted to OpenBSD Security please? I haven't seen a
single patch announcement or discussion of security issue on there yet.
In fact, since I subscribed I haven't seen a single post!

I don't have time to read all of misc and tech as well as check
errata.html every day.

from mail.html :

security-announce
      Security announcements. This low volume list receives OpenBSD
      security advisories and pointers to security patches as they
      become available.

Cheers!

 -- joe.

Visit your host, monkey.org