Re: Very slow boot process with Tyan MB and OBSD 2.7.

Are you sure that you have everything terminated correctly?
You might want to see if things boot faster if you have just
one disk attached.

I mention termination, because I once messed that up on an
old DOS system that worked, but took forever to boot; I think
it saw reflections from devices and went through a period where
it was rather confused before continuing the boot.

A thought.

--STeve Andre'