looking for direction on writing a new wireless pc-card driver

So, I got adventurous, and bought some wireless
equipment. So, I knew it probably wouldn't work
because it was off brand. Life's just not as much
fun if you don't have to write your own drivers.

So, to make a long story short, I have a wireless
ethernet card, maker ambicom, but the actual
chipset is an intersil prismII. As far as I
can tell, there are no opensource drivers any
where. So does anyone have any idea where I
might start on writing one?

chris

"don't even bother trying
to say something clever