[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: installation and modem setup
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: installation and modem setup
- From: "Peter Nicol" <peternicol_(_at_)_vrl_(_dot_)_com_(_dot_)_au>
- Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 10:47:21 +0800
- Organization: CIV Pty Ltd
- Reply-to: peternicol_(_at_)_vrl_(_dot_)_com_(_dot_)_au
: > I have a subnet from my isp [255.255.255.192].
: > have got obsd working fine, and can see outside and outside can see me,
: > but none of my other machines can see out, the outside world can't see
: > them, and I can't see them from obsd.
: Take a look at /etc/sysctl.conf and check to ensure you changed
yep, did that one ... read it in afterboot. Still couldnt get it going.
strange thing is that the other machines that 'magically' apeared, all
have what look like ethernet mac addresses as their gateway.
in addition I have a couple of 'strange' routes like 184.108.40.206 and 127/8
in the routing table.
I have my isp as default route, do I need the openbsd box as a default
Visit your host, monkey.org