OpenBSD as printserver

Hi,

i just switched our internal printserver from Linux to OpenBSD (old box was
soooo slow). I noticed that while printing top shows me a cpu time 60-90%
for interrupt - and printing stays painfully slow. printing from a windowas
machine through "raw" works really fast, so the postscript-run takes long -
very long. The machine is a p133/32MB RAM with an extra disk for /var.
Memory seems not to be a problem.
Is there any way to make this faster (without replacing hardware of
course)?

Thx

Henning
Henning Brauer      | Hostmaster BSWS
BS Web Services     | www.bsws.de
Roedingsmarkt 14    | hostmaster_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de
20459 Hamburg
Germany

Visit your host, monkey.org