cvs mirror question

Hello,

For both becoming more familiar with OpenBSD and as well to wipe out more
Linux installations I figured out from reading the faqs that I will have
to have a local copy of the cvs trees. (I need both 2.7 patched and
snapshots).

According to the docs, this can be done via sup. Now my question is: is
there a way to copy only the i386 part of the cvs trees? My impression
from the manpages is that this could be done with cvs but is it possible
for sup? Sorry if this is a dumb question but my time ressources for BSD
are very limitated.

TIA,
Volker
--
V. T. Mueller      UCC Freiburg, Germany     vtmue (at) uni-freiburg.de

                   "A poor workman blames his tools."

Visit your host, monkey.org