[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Recompiling /usr/sbin/httpd
- From: John Wright <john_(_at_)_dryfish_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 10:17:04 +0000
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
I'm trying to recompile httpd due to the apache rewrite thingy but my first
guess at compiling it appears not to have worked.
make -f Makefile.bsd-wrapper
and off it went. It appears to have stopped because it passed
-Bforcearchive and -Bshareable to cc rather than ld while compiling in
I've not changed the configuration at all.
Have I done something wrong?