[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Free lunches
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Free lunches
- From: "Freddie Cash" <fcash_(_at_)_bigfoot_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 22:12:12 -0800
- Reply-to: fcash_(_at_)_bigfoot_(_dot_)_com
> > > p.s. "There are no FREE lunches." (TM)
> > "Tanstaafl" (Ostensibly Russian, meaning 'There is no such thing as a
> > free lunch.
> No. First, it's "There AIN'T no such thing as a free lunch." Or, if you
[pretty text picture snipped]
> I made the same mistake, not knowing Russian, but I was corrected by a
> Russian girlfriend (now ex-) who was also a Heinlein fan.
Speaking as a Doukhebour, what the hell does that have to do with
"You're not just e-mailing her, you're e-mailing anyone
she's ever e-mailed."
-- Dayton Daily News Cartoonist Mike Peters,
talking about the "Melissa Virus"
For my public PGP key, send e-mail with subject:
PGP KEY REQUEST
Visit your host, monkey.org