Re: How do you mount a Win98 drive under OpenBSD

On 31 Oct 2000, at 23:49, Joe Blow wrote:
> Hey you know whats funny you idiot?  I was able to mount my windows
> drive under OpenBSD. the command is mount -t msdos /dev/wd0i /windows

Ah, right. Now that somebody told you how to type all that out, you're
suddenly "da man" when it comes to mounting file systems under OpenBSD?
In spite of your unwillingness to just to type 'man mount'? Or did you
expect us to forget that and suddenly praise you for your vast
knowledge? I wonder who's the idiot...?

Pray tell - where's your bridge?

--
Cory C. Albrecht