[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: How do you mount a Win98 drive under OpenBSD
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: How do you mount a Win98 drive under OpenBSD
- From: "Cory C. Albrecht" <cory_(_at_)_fenris_(_dot_)_cjb_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 21:50:59 -0500
- Reply-to: cory_(_at_)_fenris_(_dot_)_cjb_(_dot_)_net
On 31 Oct 2000, at 23:49, Joe Blow wrote:
> Hey you know whats funny you idiot? I was able to mount my windows
> drive under OpenBSD. the command is mount -t msdos /dev/wd0i /windows
Ah, right. Now that somebody told you how to type all that out, you're
suddenly "da man" when it comes to mounting file systems under OpenBSD?
In spite of your unwillingness to just to type 'man mount'? Or did you
expect us to forget that and suddenly praise you for your vast
knowledge? I wonder who's the idiot...?
Pray tell - where's your bridge?
> >Not to mention that with a name like Joe Blow, was I the only person to
> >think "troll?"
Cory C. Albrecht
Visit your host, monkey.org