arpresolve

hi ,
     anyone lucky enough to get a arpresolve:can't allocate llinfo
what fun trying to figure this one out. I do know on a 2.6 that
i have i am getting this error message. this is on a RFC 1918
address that is simply a class C. What gives? As well anyone
every get while sniffing their network during a icmp request..
instead of a who-has ip-number instead get who-has
domain.com where domain.com is not even close to your
domain? Seems like some arp cache poisoning with Primus.
Anyone else had that problem before? How did we resolve?
                                                            Thanks!
                                                            Best
Regards,

dreamwvr_(_at_)_dreamwvr_(_dot_)_com