Re: Linux Drivers..

There is a FreeBSD Aureal driver that uses the object only core that
Aural let out, so I'm pretty sure the same could be done for OpenBSD.
I'm interested in that as well, as I have a Dell that uses that sound chip.

I've been using the Ranish partition manager for a little NAT box I've been
building.  Normally booting OpenBSD, but it can boot Windows 95 so
when I get a DSL line it'll look like a little stupid standalone Windows
box. ;-)  You can get to it at come.to/ranish.

STeve Andre'