[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Odd ps output
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Odd ps output
- From: Joe Warren-Meeks <joe_(_at_)_hole-in-the_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 08:53:07 +0100
- Organization: iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprise.hole-in-the.net
- Reply-to: joe_(_at_)_hole-in-the_(_dot_)_net
On Wed, Oct 25, 2000 at 03:15:34PM -0500, Jeff Bachtel scribed:
> Did you recompile ps after rebuilding your kernel?
> That would be my guess (static kernel positions compiled into ps or
> somesuch nonesense).
I did a complete make build of the system from source.. this machine has
been up for about 16 days without showing any probs, then a few processes
started looking like this.
Visit your host, monkey.org