uhci picks up interrupts that don't belong

In case anyone know the quick fix to this - having seen the recent
commit to the hifn driver - I have a VAIO with various stuff in it.
The uhci driver is OK when the machine is first booted, but then if
any other device that shares the irq (9 in this case) is detached or
the system goes through an apm sleep -> wake cycle, the uhci driver
seems to process any and all intr for these other device, and reports
"uhci0 host controller halted" or very similar (dmesg printf not
available just now). Anyhow, I guess the driver is not checking
correctly if the intr is for it or another device.

grep of dmesg:

uhci0 at pci0 dev 7 function 2 vendor 0x8086 product 0x7112 rev 0x01: irq 9
fxp0 at pci0 dev 11 function 0 vendor 0x8086 product 0x1229 rev 0x08: irq 9, address 08:00:46:07:82:fb
cbb0 at pci0 dev 12 function 0 vendor 0x1180 product 0x0475 rev 0x80: irq 9

--
Peter Galbavy
Knowledge Matters Ltd

Visit your host, monkey.org