Re: help ?????????????????please

The original question posted here was completely clueless, but was
without malice.  This response was equally clueless but in a different way:
the poster has little understanding of the damage that this kind of "help"
can cause.  It obviously screws the person asking the question up which
is bad enough, but helps cast a pall on this mailing list--it says wonders
about asking simple questions and what happens to those who do.

Granted, the question was unfit for this list (I told the poster this privately
along with an answer), but this kind of response is unacceptable.

Sacha, grow up.

--STeve Andre'