SSH connections not expiring

Hi -

I've got openbsd 2.7, and am using SSH to connect to
my server. Works fine, but old connections are sometimes
staying around for days.

The connections that are hanging around are from users who
just unplug their laptops & walk away without disconnecting
from the server.

I've got keepalive set in the shhd_config file, so
I would expect them to go away.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks,

Tom
# This is ssh server systemwide configuration file.

Port 22
#Protocol 2,1
#ListenAddress 0.0.0.0
#ListenAddress ::
HostKey /etc/ssh_host_key
ServerKeyBits 1024
LoginGraceTime 600
KeyRegenerationInterval 3600
PermitRootLogin yes
#
# Don't read ~/.rhosts and ~/.shosts files
IgnoreRhosts yes
# Uncomment if you don't trust ~/.ssh/known_hosts for RhostsRSAAuthentication
IgnoreUserKnownHosts yes
StrictModes yes
X11Forwarding no
X11DisplayOffset 10
PrintMotd yes
KeepAlive yes

# Logging
SyslogFacility AUTH
LogLevel INFO
#obsoletes QuietMode and FascistLogging

RhostsAuthentication no
#
# For this to work you will also need host keys in /etc/ssh_known_hosts
RhostsRSAAuthentication no
#
RSAAuthentication yes

# To disable tunneled clear text passwords, change to no here!
PasswordAuthentication yes
PermitEmptyPasswords no
# Uncomment to disable s/key passwords
#SkeyAuthentication no

# To change Kerberos options
#KerberosAuthentication no
#KerberosOrLocalPasswd yes
#AFSTokenPassing no
#KerberosTicketCleanup no

# Kerberos TGT Passing does only work with the AFS kaserver
#KerberosTgtPassing yes

#CheckMail yes
#UseLogin no

#Set timeout for reaping idle sessions.