[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: double use of ps2 port ?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: double use of ps2 port ?
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 13:21:37 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.misc
Alf Breull <puma_(_at_)_hannover_(_dot_)_sgh-net_(_dot_)_de> wrote:
> Does 2.7 (from CD) allow double use (keyboard plus mouse) of
> the ps2 port ?
Bizarre questions. There are PS/2 keyboard ports and there are PS/2
mouse ports. Apart from the connector, these are different ports.
> I was lucky to receive a new office computer. However, after
> installing OpenBSD from the 2.7 CD, the keyboard locks when
> being idle (i.e. reading man pages) for 3-4 minutes and the
> computer needs to be reset.
I suspect some power management function.
Since the only thing I've so far done with power management is to
disable it immediately in the BIOS setup, I can't help you with
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org