[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Bizzare w and Eterm output
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Bizzare w and Eterm output
- From: Andrew Shugg <andrew_(_at_)_neep_(_dot_)_com_(_dot_)_au>
- Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 12:38:11 +0800
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
> Some misc details:
> Eterm Version - 0.8.10
> X version - 3.3.6(patched)
> Kernel version - 2.7-STABLE on a i386
> Wm - Presently using xfce. but this also happened in E, and windowmaker.
Try Eterm 0.9 (current stable release) or 0.9.1 (from CVS). Eterm 0.8.10
is quite out-of-date and only response to problems with it is "upgrade".
Sorry not to be of more help. =)
Andrew Shugg <andrew_(_at_)_neep_(_dot_)_com_(_dot_)_au> http://www.neep.com.au/
"Just remember Basil, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
"Oh, really? I'd like to meet him ... I could do with a good laugh."
[ Sybil and Basil Fawlty, "Fawlty Towers" ]
Visit your host, monkey.org