[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ppp dies during high load
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: ppp dies during high load
- From: pdomagal_(_at_)_kk_(_dot_)_kalisz_(_dot_)_pl (Piotr Domagalski)
- Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 23:57:32 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: szalik, misc_(_at_)_OpenBSD_(_dot_)_org
I've had big problem with ppp for a couple of days. During high load or
when I'm flooded (unfortunately that happens...) my ppp dies with:
Error: request for mbuf size 4096 denied
Error: oops, destroying datalink in state open
I tried using NMBCLUSTERS=8192 in kernel but it didn't help.
What else can I do ?
P.S. I know it has something to do with memory so I'll add that I have
32MB RAM and 128MB swap. Maybe it helps...
Piotr Domagalski <pdomagal_(_at_)_kk_(_dot_)_kalisz_(_dot_)_pl>