Dail-in problem with serial ISDN Modem

Hi.
I'm having trouble to get my serial isdn modem to accept
any incoming connections.
Dialing out is however no problem.
I tried the configuration examples in the man ppp and in
the ppp.conf.sample file and I have used the ppp.conf file
in the i4b package.
I don't think i4b package would work because i have a
serial isdn modem, as i recall the i4b package
is only for internal isdn cards. The only way i can get the
modem to answer is to go to "term mode" in ppp interactive
and manually type "ATA",the modem tries to authenticate but
after that the modem disconnects.
I would be glad if someone could give me some directions to
solve this problem or if anyone can give me a sample
ppp.conf file, or any other file that may be involved in
recieving incoming connections on a serial isdn modem.

/Henrik