Re: OpenBSD/Errata/BUGTraq et al.

Joe Nall <joe_(_at_)_nall_(_dot_)_com> wrote:

> Was there a final resolution on if/where mergemaster would be?

I haven't pressed the issue and it probably has slipped certain
people's minds.

On the FreeBSD side, Doug Barton has shown some interest in doing
some changes to take shell portability issues into account, which
would make most of my current patch go away.

Meanwhile, you can get a port from
http://home.pages.de/~naddy/unix/openbsd/mergemaster.shar