[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: locking all terminals w/ a single command?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: locking all terminals w/ a single command?
- From: John Wright <john_(_at_)_dryfish_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 16:52:29 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Tue, Oct 17, 2000 at 11:48:31AM -0400, Brandin L Claar wrote:
> > i used to use screen but i lost confidence w/ it from a security
> > perspective, so i try not to use it any more...it's becoming a tough
> > thing to avoid though.
> What is wrong with screen from a security perspective?
There *was* a format string vunerability.
But I've not heard of anything else.
Visit your host, monkey.org