[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Why Sendmail ?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Why Sendmail ?
- From: Andrew Shugg <andrew_(_at_)_neep_(_dot_)_com_(_dot_)_au>
- Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 11:14:14 +0800
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
It might be nice for the standard why-is-sendmail-in-openbsd question
and answer to be in the FAQ ... I'm sure I'm not the only one getting
tired of seeing it. =)
Andrew Shugg <andrew_(_at_)_neep_(_dot_)_com_(_dot_)_au> http://www.neep.com.au/
"Just remember Basil, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
"Oh, really? I'd like to meet him ... I could do with a good laugh."
[ Sybil and Basil Fawlty, "Fawlty Towers" ]