Kerberos V support applications for OBSD

I'm looking for Kerberbos V versions of:

  xdm
  xlock

for OpenBSD (2.7 or 2.8). I haven't checked the trees for 2.8, but I also haven't seen an announcement about Heimdal support being completely integrated yet. (Sorry if it's been stated on other lists, but I only subscribe to -misc and -ports.)

I've scanned the FM's (as in, RTFMs) and I cannot find a working V5 implementation. I'm actually running Heimdal, which makes things even more dicey.