[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: NFS mounting (read write)
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: NFS mounting (read write)
- From: Andrew Shugg <andrew_(_at_)_neep_(_dot_)_com_(_dot_)_au>
- Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 21:21:29 +0800
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Will Prater said:
> >A strange thought -- exports(5) suggests instead -network=192.168.1 and
> >-mask=255.255.255.0 -- also, it doesn't look like you need the -alldirs
> I made those changes, but there was still no change, I still am
> getting permission denied when trying to write.
You probably require -maproot=root in your exports file.
Andrew Shugg <andrew_(_at_)_neep_(_dot_)_com_(_dot_)_au> http://www.neep.com.au/
"Just remember Basil, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
"Oh, really? I'd like to meet him ... I could do with a good laugh."
[ Sybil and Basil Fawlty, "Fawlty Towers" ]