Re: NFS mounting (read write)

Will Prater said:
> >A strange thought -- exports(5) suggests instead -network=192.168.1 and
> >-mask=255.255.255.0 -- also, it doesn't look like you need the -alldirs
> >bit...
>
> I made those changes, but there was still no change, I still am
> getting permission denied when trying to write.

You probably require -maproot=root in your exports file.

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew_(_at_)_neep_(_dot_)_com_(_dot_)_au>                http://www.neep.com.au/

  "Just remember Basil, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
  "Oh, really?  I'd like to meet him ... I could do with a good laugh."
                 [ Sybil and Basil Fawlty, "Fawlty Towers" ]

Visit your host, monkey.org