Re: Installation without floppy drive

If you have an extra drive handy and another machine, you can dd the
floppy27.fs to the hard disk.

Alternatively, if you already have something installed, or if you already
have a bootable system, you can dd floppy27.fs to the swap partition and
then tell the boot program to boot from hd0b:/bsd

Finally, if your machine/network card supports it, you can do a netboot
from another machine.

I've done the first two many times with success. (To boot my sparc without
cdrom or floppy) Never tried the third.

  Nathan